If it is made of steel it is going to crack, break or get bent!
That’s where we come in –
- Repair cracks, but look at why it is cracking and try to prevent it by strengthening work
- Fabricate a new piece to replace the broken or bent one
- Repair and strengthen any attachment that is showing its age or has started to let you down
- Replacement cutting edges
- Replace bent or broken pins before they do serious damage
We have a comprehensive knowledge of what works and doesn’t work when it comes to steel, after all the timber industry is extremely hard on machinery, so we have seen it all!