'If it has a motor, we can fix it'
Our tradesmen have extensive experience servicing and repairing a wide range of machinery:
- Stationery engines
- In other words – if it has a motor, we can fix it
We have customer accounts with a wide range of suppliers who specialise in spare parts for your machinery, including all the major equipment, truck and motor vehicle dealers. We are also part of the nationwide motor industry buyers group Capricorn, which enables us to tap into the spare parts market anywhere in Australia and gain for you a trade discount.
Servicing of your machine or vehicle involves a thorough check over by experienced tradesmen looking for issues before they become expensive repairs.
If your vehicle is new, we can perform log book servicing without voiding your warranty.
As our mechanics have many years experience servicing and repairing a large fleet of timber harvesting equipment, we are conscious of your need to get back to work and respect the cost of down-time. It is also our aim to make sure that if something has failed, we find the underlying cause and do everything we can to prevent it happening again.
Even if you do your own servicing, other mechanical services offered include:
- Air conditioning repairs – we are a licensed ARC workshop
- Auto electrical issues – we find a large proportion of mechanical issues are electrical
- Welding & steel Fabrication – see more information here
- Castrol oils kept in stock include a comprehensive range of engine, transmission & hydraulic oils